assignment 2 developing managing and operating a retail business – Quality Paper Tutor | qualitypapertutor.com
Hello! I need help in writing a paper. Please, follow all the instructions below, see the attached rubric, feedback and the first assognment.
Imagine that you are now starting your own business to compete with the retailer you selected in Assignment 1.
Review these resources to help you get started:
Write a six to eight-page paper in which you:
- Identify how you used feedback from Assignment 1 and how you can leverage trends in retailing for your own business.
- Propose two to three strategies for targeting customers and information gathering that you would use to develop your own customer base.
- Develop a plan that details your approach to recruiting staff, training staff, and employee management.
- Create a strategic plan for the operational management of your business.
- Create a name, a mission, a philosophy, and a location for your retail store.
- Develop a plan for cultivating an inviting store atmosphere (e.g., music, dÃ©cor, style of goods provided, services provided, etc.) and a corresponding window display.
- Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different compared to other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess the retailing consumer and database management in retailing.
- Analyze human resource management and financial aspects of operation management in retail organizations.
- Evaluate the dimensions of operating a retail business and the development of merchandise plans.