https://qualitypapertutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/qualitypapertutor-logo.png 0 0 admin https://qualitypapertutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/qualitypapertutor-logo.png admin2023-02-28 19:17:022023-02-28 19:17:02Describe the kinds of evidence that a plaintiff can present in order to establish a negligent act
Describe the kinds of evidence that a plaintiff can present in order to establish a negligent act
Professional Development Exercises :
- Describe the kinds of evidence that a plaintiff can present in order to establish a negligent act. What defenses can a defendant present in order to refute a plaintiff’s evidence?
- How do statutes of limitations protect professional nurse-defendants? Do they also protect the injured parties?
- What can staff nurses do to protect patients from quasi-intentional torts? Does this differ from the nurse manager’s role in preventing quasi-intentional torts?
- Read the case study presented at the end of Chapter 5 (Guido, p. 67).
- Does the failure to document an admission nursing assessment equate with the fact that this nurse did no admission nursing assessment?
- What might the patient’s attorney further allege in his supplemental report?
- How would one decide the standard of care for this patient?
- How would you decide the outcome of this case?
- Read the case study presented at the end of Chapter 6 (Guido, p. 96)
- Was there negligence in this case and who should be liable for the negligence?
- What type of damages should be assessed and how would you begin to determine the amount to assess?
- Given that there were multiple individuals involved in this case as well as the institution that employed these individuals, how would you determine the percentage of liability for the multiple defendants, assuming that more than one defendant should be assessed with damages?
- How would you decide this case?
- Read the case study presented at the end of Chapter 7(Guido, p. 115)
- Were there damages that should be paid to this patient for negligence?
- Who should be the individuals responsible for these damages? For example, is the surgeon the individual most liable for the damages owed to the patient?
- Should the Bovie manufacturer also have been included in the lawsuit?
- Are there any defenses that the defendants could cite that would mitigate their liability to this patient?
- How should the court decide the damage awards in this instance?
Please combine all of these responses into a single Microsoft Word document for submission
Please submit only complete assignments (not partial or “draft” assignments).
Submit only the assignments corresponding to the module in this section.
You are required 750 word count for each of the responses, but please be thorough in your responses so that you adequately address all aspects of each question.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon Code: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order
The post Describe the kinds of evidence that a plaintiff can present in order to establish a negligent act appeared first on Academic Research Bureau.
People order our services from every corner of the globe: USA, United Kingdom, Canada, etc. We are dedicated to your success, fulfilling your accuracy and timely delivery needs. Our services are available for any task level. When you need the highest quality assignment help online, we are here to help you. Reach us with live online chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time of the day.