marketing assignment 8 3 – Quality Paper Tutor | qualitypapertutor.com
Applying the Marketing Mix
All four elements of the marketing mix work together as a team. It is often suggested that one weak element in the marketing mix can have a significant impact on marketing success. In other words, a marketing mix is only as strong as its weakest link. Companies that provide a clear and unique selling proposition from their competitors often achieve success.
The following Course Outcomes are assessed in this Assignment:
MT450-4: Evaluate the Marketing Mix for a product.
GEL-1.02: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
Choose one of the ASG products from one of the three product lines provided for the youth product line for ages 10 and up or childrenâ€™s products for ages 5â€“9. Do some investigation as to the current marketing mix of the childrenâ€™s or youth product line you chose using the CSR database information, and evaluate the marketing mix as you ascertain it to be for the products.
- Determine the existing marketing mix (i.e., the four Pâ€™s) for one childrenâ€™s or youth product from the product line you chose.
- Evaluate the existing marketing mix for the chosen youth or childrenâ€™s product. Are each of the 4 Pâ€™s what they should be, based on the CSR database information, pricelist, reading, and your research online? Should ASG consider geofencing for promotion and possibly partnerships for greater promotion and distribution of the chosen childrenâ€™s or youth product you chose?
- Choose a brandâ€™s product that directly competes with your chosen ASG youth or childrenâ€™s product. How does the competitionâ€™s product 4 Pâ€™s compare?
- ASG is considering changing their distribution (Place) and channel strategy for the entire childrenâ€™s or youth product line. Analyze the CSR database and determine what changes might be recommended based on your analysis.
- Support your contentions with data provided, your Internet research, and your readings.