1. The odds of winning a game of HORSE in basketball is 3 to 5 against your opponent. What is the probability that you win the game?
2. You have purchased a used car. Historically, the chance of spending $2000 in repairs for the car is 72% and the chance of spending $3000 is 28%. What is the expected value of the amount you will spend in repairs for the car?
3. Three cards are drawn from a 52-card deck of cards. What is the probability that all three cards are hearts?
- Show all your work so that the instructor clearly sees how you solved the problem.
- Make sure your final answer is clear and visible.