The purpose of this assignment is to use the skills you have learned throughout the course. You will apply what you have learned to solve the real-world scenario that you selected in Week 2.
Create a 3- to 4-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation including:
- One slide on your topic and scenario (approximately 1 minute)
- Introduce the topic and scenario you selected in Week 2. Criminal Justice Scenario Is my topic
- Explain why you are interested in the topic and scenario you chose.
- One to two slides of your visuals (approximately 2 to 3 minutes)
- These should be clear, neat, organized, and labeled from Week 4.
- Explain why either the linear model or the exponential model is better for predicting future results. In your explanation, include the significance of the R2 value and how the R2 value influenced the model you chose.
- Explain how your visuals support your conclusion.
- One slide for a conclusion (approximately 1 minute)
- Restate your topic and scenario and give your findings for the scenario.
- Discuss how your topic and scenario relates to a real-world scenario.
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
- Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
- Please Follow all Instructions as Stated.