research paper for astronomy with list of topics you can choose from 1 – Quality Paper Tutor | qualitypapertutor.com
Topic Choices: The Function and History of Telescopes
Solar Storms and the Structure of the Sun
Binary Stars – Their Types, Their Study
Evolution of the Sun from Birth to Death
Compare Open Clusters to Globular Clusters
Compare the Spiral Galaxies to Elliptical Galaxies
Compare Neutron Stars and Black Holes
Gamma Ray Bursts
and Active Galaxies The Beginning and Expansion of the Universe
1. Topic Choice: Topics must be from the approved list found in this packet (next page). You cannot turn in a paper from another class.
2. Quotations: In the body of any paper, you must include at least two direct quotations of material from the sources in your bibliography. Use quotation marks or indenting to indicate clearly that these are quotations. You may use any format for citing from the sources.
3. Sources and Sources Page: You must uses at least three sources other than your official class texts. You can use those too. List all sources on a sources page, which does not count toward the total number of pages required for this paper. You may use any format for listing your sources.
4. Length of Papers: Must be at least four pages of paragraph-form text (pictures/tables/lists etc. donâ€™t count) It is OK to leave some blank space on 1ST and 4TH pages but, combined, those two pages should add to at least one full page of text.
5. Typing Style: All papers must be typed, double-spaced, no fonts larger than 12, no margins greater than 1 inch.
6. Copying from Sources: Do not copy groups of sentences off a web site or out of a book or other source to compose your paper except in places where you put the material in quotes and cite a source. Your paper must be an original paper written by yourself. All sources must be listed (cited) on your sources page. You shall not submit a paper that was not written in bulk by you for this class or which you already used for credit in another class. The instructor reserves the right to give no credit to a paper found to be in substantial violation of these rules. The school allows additional penalties and disciplinary action for a student who is caught in violation of the schoolâ€™s rules on plagiarism and cheating. I can easily track down papers copied off the Internet using Meta-Search techniques and turnitin.com.
4 pages, Double Spacing Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District