To prepare for this Discussion:
In order to access the documents needed for the discussion please click on link below and log in..
To log in.. email@example.com and the password is Pitbull93!
The course name is Quantitative Reasoning and I am in Week 6. The learning resources and datasets will give you all the information you need.
- Review the Learning Resources and the media programs related to t tests.
- Using the SPSS software, open the High School Longitudinal Study dataset found in this week’s Learning Resources and construct a research question that involves a comparison of a means test.
By Day 3
Use SPSS to answer the research question you constructed and post your response to the following:
- What is your research question?
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design would align with this question?
- What comparison of means test was used to answer the question (be sure to defend the use of the test using the article you found in your search)?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- Identify your research question and explain your results for a lay audience, what is the answer to your research question?