The above link is the book for the book critique.
Your responses must be in paragraph form.
1. What is the authors major thesis? Please go straight to the key points with some elaborations.
2. Do you feel that the author is effective to support her thesis? Why or why not?
3. Which theoretical perspective in sociology is best reflected in the book?
4. Are there any biases in the book?
5. Is there anything that you disagreed with? Why or why not?
6. Your comments, opinions, etc.
1. Format: Double-spaced pages in Times New Roman 12-point font with 1-inch margins. Put your name in the left top corner and
page number in the right top corner. No cover page is needed. No extra space between a title and the main text. Acceptable
formats include Microsoft Words, Mac Pages, or Google Open Word Document
3. It is highly recommended that you may incorporate some major sociological theoretical perspectives in your book critique.
The post Why are all the black kids sitting together in the cafeteria? appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.